Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ingredients, spices, and herbs and how to make delicious Thai food with its unique flavors and aroma.
The cooking class will be conducted in a relaxed and informal air-conditioned cooking environment and cooking with us you will enjoy fresh, natural and healthy food, no MSG, all meals are made using natural locally sourced products.
Our 4 dish menu changes daily, with a selection that includes all-time Thai favorite dishes like:
- Spicy Shrimp Soup (Tom Yum Goong)
- Spicy Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
- Waterfall Salad (Nam Tok)
- Chicken in Coconut Soup (Tom Kha Kai)
- Northern Chicken Noodle Soup (Khao Soi)
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang
- Thai style Fried Noodles (Pad Thai)
- Fried Rice (Khao Pad)
- Fried Basil and Pork (Pad Krapow Moo Saap)
- Green Chicken Curry (Gaeng Keow Wan Kai)
- Spicy Pork Salad (Yam Moo)
- Chicken with Cashew Nuts (Kai Med Ma Muang)
- Coconut Pumpkin Curry (Gang Fak Tong)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken (Pad Priew Wan)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- + many more...
*Vegan and vegetarian options are available
We will provide you recipes of all the dishes cooked during your class
- 11:00 am: Pickup at Bearing BTS station.
- 11:30 am: Hands-on food preparation in a relaxed and informal home-style kitchen.
- 12:30 pm: Dine on the amazing Thai dishes you have just made.
- 1:30 pm: Drop-off at Bearing BTS station.
|Daily||11:00 AM — 01:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||5|